1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 10, below;
- “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
- “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
- “we” or “us” or “our” means Sports Events Egypt, a project of Digital Rescue Rangers FZE, a limited company registered in United Arab Emirates under company number 9568/2016, whose registered address is Creative Tower, P.O. box 4422 in Fujairah, UAE.
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Digital Rescue Rangers FZE, a limited company registered in United Arab Emirates under company number 9568/2016, whose registered address is Creative Tower, P.O. box 4422 in Fujairah, UAE.
- Our tax number is TRN: 100428895500003.
3. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy, and our use of personal data, have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 9);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 11);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 5 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 11);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (including profiling for direct marketing purposes).
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint. Please contact us using the details provided in section 11 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UAE supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4. What Data Do We Collect?
- business/company name;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to.
5. How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, based on the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will always comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR. For more details on security see section 6, below. Our use of your personal data will always be based on the law, either because it is necessary to perform a service related to a contract we have with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests outlined below. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes: i. Providing and managing your Account; ii. Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site, based on previous interactions on Our Site; iii. Supplying our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you); iv. Replying to emails from you; v. Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time via the following methods) emailing email@example.com with your request to opt-out; vi. Market research; vii. Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience; Third parties, whose content appears on Our Site, may use third-party Cookies. It is important to note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use. We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties. Refer to section 10 for more information on controlling Cookies. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary and the length depends on the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
6. How Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
i. Ensuring that your connection to our website is secure; and
ii. Ensuring that internal access to all personal information we hold is secured by appropriate measures.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
- Subject to section 7b, we will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purpose.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personal identifiable data, or any anonymized data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
9. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 11.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
11. Contacting Us