POUND Pro training
Join POUND Egypt for a 1-day training where you’ll learn everything you need to know to start teaching POUND classes for any age and all abilities. No prerequisites, just bring yourself and your fighting spirit.
POUND For All in Giza
Maria Heaven, one of the licensed instructors at POUND, will lead the 1-day training in Egypt. The class will accept trainees of all levels, as long as they’re ready for an 8-hour moderate to heavy training.
Here are the objectives and offerings of the program:
- Prepare to SWEAT, SCULPT, and ROCK your way through all things POUND and discover how drumming and exercise combine to create an addictive and inclusive fitness experience like nothing else out there.
- Discover the POUND formula: Ripstix, POUND’s four positions, class Set Lists and choreography
- Learn about the mind, body and inner rockstar benefits that support POUND’s rockout workout
- Break down 6 tracks of choreography and discover POUND’s foundational cueing skills
- Explore POUND’s instructor platform, The Label, an exclusive resource available to licensed POUND Pros
- Gain the skills and confidence required to teach an effective POUND Class
Timing and Location
The POUND training with Maria Heaven will take place on October 21, 2022 at the Science Gym, Rivulet Mall, Tower B, First Floor, Sheik Zayed, Giza. The training will run from 9 AM to 5 PM.
The registration for the Yoga and POUND Training with Maria Heaven is open online. Head to this link to register and finalize payment. The registration fee is 299 USD (5,750 EGP) until September 21. Price will increase to 399 USD (7674 EGP) on September 22.
About the Organizer
POUND® is a fitness community created in 2011 by two women who were both recreational drummers and former college athletes. The community is now led by over 25,000 instructors in 100+ countries, guiding hundreds of thousands of participants a week and making an active, supportive, and passionate community. The Egypt Pound Community, meanwhile, is being handled by local yoga instructors and POUND coaches around the country.
For more details about the upcoming The POUND training with Maria Heaven, visit the organizer’s Instagram page. To know more about POUND, visit the organization’s official website and social media pages on Facebook and Instagram.