Acroyoga Level 2 Course
Take your Acroyoga practice to the next level with AcroEgypt’s Acroyoga Level 2 Course, a transformative journey designed to refine your foundational skills and deepen your practice. If you have already completed our Level 1 course or its equivalent anywhere in the world, and you consider yourself an acroyogi or acroyogana, then this Level 2 Course is perfect for you.
Level Up Your Acro
AcroEgypt’s Acroyoga Level 2 course will cover a comprehensive curriculum of 60 elements. You will explore flows and washing machines, basic standing acro and acro dance, hand-to-hand, basic icarians and whips, therapeutics, and theory.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can anticipate from the course:
- Unlock new physical and emotional skills through progressive training
- Radically expand your acro palette and explore diverse elements
- Connect with like-minded individuals and build lasting friendships
- Feel inspired to share your newfound knowledge and skills with friends and fellow practitioners
- Become a trusted and reliable partner within the Egyptian acro community
- Develop the leadership skills necessary to become an acro jam leader if you wish to do so
- Receive a Level 2 certificate of completion and a video of your assessment
- Get the chance to assist AcroEgypt teachers during select events
- Become eligible to join the forthcoming AcroYoga Teacher Training program
- Prepare yourself to attend international events, including the Egypt Acro Convention
Aside from AcroEgypt’s main instructors, Nicolas Gallois and Hoda Wahby will join the team. Nicolas is an internationally recognized physical educator based in Cairo. With 300 hours of acroyoga and 200 hours of yoga training, he is passionate about partner acrobatics. Hoda, meanwhile, is the co-teacher and co-founder of AcroEgypt, She is a 200-hour acroyoga teacher, freelance fashion stylist, and traveler.
Timing and Location
AcroEgypt’s Level 2 Course takes place on Fridays and Saturdays on July 7th, 8th, 14th, and 15th, 2023, at Sukun Community Space Sun City Gardens Compound, New Cairo. Days 1, 2, and 3 include morning sessions from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, followed by afternoon sessions from 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm. On Day 4, participants will have a morning session from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please arrive promptly to make the most of our valuable training hours.
Registration for AcroEgypt’s Level 2 Course is open online. Just contact Acro Egypt through Facebook or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Advanced registration and a full payment deposit are required to secure your registration. Refer to the list of prices below for the options:
- Early bird – 3,300 EGP or EUR equivalent
- Regular – 3,500 EGP or EUR equivalent
- Late – 3,600 EGP or 232 EUR equivalent
- Drop-in – 3,800 EGP or 244 EUR equivalent
About the Organizer
Acro Egypt is an Acroyoga community that organizes and aids various Acroyoga events and classes across the country. The practice of Acroyoga involves a fusion of acrobatics and yoga. The organization currently houses residents and guest teachers from all over the world.